Designers are only human, and they can have a bad day or an unsuccessful experiment. Some of them are so eager to stand out of the pack that they create their “masterpieces” on purpose.
We have made a selection of the most hilarious designer failures ever. And if you read to the end of the article, you’ll find proof that this doesn’t only apply to clothing.
14. Just what was the manufacturer thinking about?
© @AnnieStevenson4 / twitter
13. A careful push-up
© derptato / imgur
12. Please don’t wear this shirt around your waist.
© nigger13 / imgur
11. Could shoes be any fishier?
© TrentWatts / reddit
10. Apparently, the designer was fascinated by rug patterns.
© victoriousship / reddit
9. It seemed like such a cute hat at first sight.
© buffywho / imgur
8. You’ve got to create something new when ripped knees are out of vogue.
© VladikaZhabyat / pikabu
7. Why? How? So many questions, and no answers.
© ElhnsBeluj / reddit
6. How can I unsee this?!
© fine_drizzle / reddit
5. What would YOU know about cuffs?
© Ooooooh / pikabu
4. Nothing special. Just a shirt with a fan.
© proteles / pikabu
3. The “let all the old hags envy you” gloves
© Lavando / pikabu
2. What are you?
© Esmys / pikabu
1. Admit it. You want one.
© NSFW_PORN_ONLY / reddit
Bonus: Not just clothing designs can be failures.
© stayfullish / imgur